👋 Hello, Draftbit community!
In our quest to empower you to create advanced app functionalities, we are back with fixes and updates.
With these updates, you can now add more customization on components like Picker and Radio Button. The Date Picker component is new and improved. You can also add support for Landscape orientation for the app screens.
Here's a complete list of the product updates that landed on Draftbit over the past week!
🚀 What's New?
We released a new video tutorial on how to update a Firebase Document from a Draftbit app ➡️ Watch now.
Customizing a Picker component has got better. Try setting the custom values on properties like background color, border color, etc.
- More customization abilities on the Radio Button Row component.
- You can set color for both selected and unselected properties.
♻️ What's updated?
- The Radio Button Group component has improved. Try nesting labels via Text components either horizontally or vertically based on your app design.
- The Date Picker component (both variants Solid and Underline) is new and improved.
Switch component is new and improved.
Did you know that all Draftbit apps support Device Orientation in three modes?
- Modes: Default, Portrait, and Landscape
Until next week,
The Draftbit Team