New feature: Dynamic Input Defaults
What is it?
- Input components (like TextInput and Checkbox) are now data-enabled
- To control state of input components, map data variables to these components in the Data tab, just like you would any other data-enabled component
What is now possible?
- Great for things like Edit User Profile where you might want to change only 1 or 2 items within a larger set of record data
- Your app can "remember" saved items, such as Saved Filters
- Really, the possibilities are endless!
Watch the tutorial video above for a simple implementation